It All Boils Down to This: Finding the Opportunities in Fixed Income
Download the latest agenda.
This year’s Redefining Fixed Income Forum will explore the varied ways that institutional investors (pension funds, endowments, foundations, and insurance funds) are making changes — or the reasons why they are not — to their fixed income portfolios. Over the course of a day and a half, participants will delve into such issues as:
- Asset (re)allocation decisions resulting from the reality in fixed income
- Portfolio-wide consequences of your fixed income strategy
- The rise of absolute return fixed income strategies
- Where are the non-US opportunities to be found in fixed income?
- Applying smart beta/factor-based investing to fixed income
- The impact of the trend toward private strategies
- Restructuring the fixed income portfolio to focus on “buckets”: growth, inflation-hedging, yield, etc.
- Weighing the trade-off between capital protection, income, returns, and diversification
- Fixed income ESG/impact strategies: Green bonds, etc.
- Currency risk in fixed income investing